Who we are
சமூக வலைத்தளங்களில் செலவு செய்கின்ற நேரத்தில் ஒரு நல்ல நூலை வாசித்தால் ஒருவரின் அறிவு வளம் பெறுவது உறுதி. ஆனால், இந்த கால கட்டத்தில் அப்படி பயன்படுத்த வேண்டாம் என்று சமாதானம் செய்ய முடியாது. அதனால், இந்த ஊடகங்களை உங்களளுக்கு நம்பத் தகுந்த பயனுள்ள தகவல்களை பரிமாறுவதற்கு எண்ணியுள்ளோம். இந்தப் பெரும் முயற்சிக்கு உங்கள் ஊக்குவிப்பு எங்களை மேலும் மேலும் இப்படிப் பட்ட அறப்பணிகளை செய்ய உதவும்.
Our website address is: https://penaakaaran.com/. We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://penaakaaran.com/ “Our My Site” will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Site;
means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site. Details of the Cookies used by Our Site are set out in Part 13, below; and
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003;
2. What Does This Policy Cover?
3. What is Personal Data?
Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
4. What Are My Rights?
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 12 will tell you how to do this.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us us using the details in Part 14 to find out more.
- The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 14 to find out more.
- The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
- The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us me directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
- Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way.
For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 14.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau.
If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. What Data Do We Collect?
- Date of birth
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Business name;
- Job title;
- Payment information;
- Information about your preferences and interests;
- IP address;
- Web browser type and version;
- Operating system;
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to;
- add further information as required.
6. How Do You Use My Personal Data?
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it. Your personal data will be used for one of the following purposes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on our Site;
- Supplying our services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you.
- Personalising and tailoring our services for you.
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
- Supplying you with information by email AND/OR post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time.
- Analysing your use of our Site and gathering feedback to enable us to continually improve our Site and your user experience.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email, telephone AND text message and post with information, news, and offers on our services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
Third Parties whose content appears on our Site may use third-party Cookies, as detailed below in Part 14. Please refer to Part 14 for more information on controlling cookies. Please note that we do not control the activities of such third parties, nor the data that they collect and use themselves, and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such third parties.
We use the following automated system[s] for carrying out certain kinds of decision-making AND/OR profiling. If at any point you wish to query any action that we take on the basis of this or wish to request ‘human intervention’ (i.e. have someone review the action themselves, rather than relying only on the automated method), the GDPR gives
you the right to do so. Please contact us to find out more using the details in Part 15.
7. How Long Will You Keep My Personal Data?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected.
8. How and Where Do You Store or Transfer My Personal Data?
We will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
Where we transfer your data to a third party based in the US, this may be protected if they are part of the EU-US Privacy Shield. This requires that third party to provide data protection to standards similar to those in Europe. More information is available from the European Commission
Please contact us me using the details below in Part 14 for further information about the particular data protection mechanism used by us when transferring your personal data to a third country.
The security of your personal data is essential to us me, and to protect your data, we take a number of important measures, including the following: